1-3 November 2021 | Singapore
Frontiers in Cancer Science 2021
Frontiers in Cancer Science 2021 welcomes you to our 13th International Conference.
We invite scientists, doctors, students and other delegates engaging in scientific research related to cancer
to join us at Singapore’s preferred cancer conference.
We bring together distinguished cancer researchers with complementary knowledge and expertise
from across the globe for the exchange of ideas and information.
Join us for a time of dynamic interactions and the opportunity to learn from leading cancer experts.
AACR - FCS Education Session Speakers
Online registration is OPEN. Please click HERE
1. Please note that entry to the conference is strictly by registration only.
2. Registrations is FREE.
3. Registrations will allow admission to all scientific sessions and poster sessions.
4. By submitting the registration form, I, as a participant of the Frontiers in Cancer Science (FCS) Conference (the “Event”), hereby give my consent to NUS for the collection, use and/or disclosure of my personal data to third parties (including any third party located outside of Singapore) for one or more of the following purposes:
(i) processing the registration,
(ii) providing administrative support, information sharing and assisting in enquiries,
(ii) allowing compilation and analysis of statistics relating to the Event,
(iv) sending information and invitations to future events,
(v) advertising and communication, and
(vi) conducting research and surveys on related subject matter.
5. Participants should be aware that National University of Singapore (NUS) has appointed authorised personnel to take photographs and videos for and on behalf of NUS during the Event. By attending the Event, Participants consent to the use of their image, voice and likeness in such photographs and videos taken by such authorised personnel for NUS and affiliates’ marketing and publicity purposes in print, electronic and social media. All recordings, articles, quotes, photographs, audio or video and/or any reproductions of the same in any form, are the property of NUS. NUS shall not be responsible for photographs and/or videos taken by unauthorised persons during the Event.
ORAL PRESENTATION and POSTER PRESENTATION AT FRONTIERS IN CANCER SCIENCE 2020
1. Abstracts are limited to a total maximum of 300 words, excluding authors’ affiliations.
2. All abstract titles should be in Title Caps.
3. Please submit your abstracts as an attachment in MS Word Format.
4. Authors’ affiliations should be submitted in the following sample format.
1Cancer Science Institute of Singapore, 2Department of Medicine, National University of Singapore
5. Please avoid adding graphics, charts or photographs in your abstracts; they should only be included in your poster.
6. Please ensure that all special characters / symbols and formatting are properly displayed in your submission.
7. Please refer to the Abstract Template provided.
8. Deadline for Submission for Oral Presentation:
11th August 2020 25 August 2020 *CLOSED*
Deadline for Submission for Poster Presentation:
31st August 2020 8 September 2020 *CLOSED*
9. Please indicate your interest in which you are submitting for. Successful Oral Presenters will be able to present their work during the Frontiers in Cancer Science 2020’s programme.
Abstract submission is OPEN.
1. Abstract submissions are free.
2. All abstracts submitted must represent scientific research relevant to the studies of cancer research.
3. Authors submitting abstracts are responsible for ensuring that all authors listed on the abstract have been notified of the submission.
4. Abstracts must be submitted by the presenting author.
5. Preliminary Selection: All abstracts received will be assessed by members of the Review Committee, who are authorized to decide if an abstract shall be accepted to participate in the FCS 2020 Posters Presentation and/or Oral Presentation.
6. Only submitters of accepted abstracts will be notified about the acceptance via email.
7. All accepted posters, poster presentations and oral presentations will be reviewed by the appointed panel of Poster Judges.
8. Please ensure that the abstracts you have submitted are accurate; no revisions can be made after the abstract has been submitted.
9. Submission of your abstract/s implies that you have read, understood and comply with the Terms and Conditions as outlined.
Abstract submission is a simple two-step process.
Step 1: Prepare your abstract using the Abstract Template provided.
Please download the Abstract Template here. *CLOSED*
Step 2: Complete and submit an Abstract Submission Form.
Please fill in your Abstract Submission Form here. *CLOSED*
Abstract Submitter Registration:
1. By submitting an abstract, submitters grant FCS permission to display the abstract online in connection with its meeting. Submitters are responsible for gaining appropriate permissions from the copyright holder.
1. Oral and Poster Presentation results will be released from 14 and 22 September 2020. Dates are subject to change, please check back for updates.
2. Participants of the FCS Oral and Posters Presentations should prepare a digital PDF poster that is A1-sized, colored and of portrait orientation and submit to CSI_Singapore@nus.edu.sg.
3. Attractive prizes will be awarded to the winners at the conference.