4-6 November 2019 | Academia @SGH, 20 College Rd, Singapore 169856
Frontiers in Cancer Science 2019
Frontiers in Cancer Science 2019 welcomes you to our 11th International Conference.
We invite scientists, doctors, students and other delegates engaging in scientific research related to cancer
to join us at Singapore’s preferred cancer conference.
We bring together distinguished cancer researchers with complementary knowledge and expertise
from across the globe for the exchange of ideas and information.
Join us for a time of dynamic interactions and the opportunity to learn from leading cancer experts.
Online registration is CLOSED.
Rates are quoted in Singapore dollars. All prices are subjected to 7% GST.
* Affiliates refer to staff members and students from the Organizing Institutes: CSI, Duke-NUS, GIS, IMCB, LKCMed, NCCS, NCIS, NUS and NUHS
1. Please note that entry to the conference is strictly by registration only.
2. Please note that entry to a single talk on a complimentary basis is STRICTLY not allowed.
3. Registrations will allow admission to all scientific sessions, poster sessions, exhibition booths and lunch receptions.
4. For group registrations, please contact the conference secretariat.
5. Conference badges can be collected at the reception counter at the commencement of the conference.
6. All registered participants are requested to display the conference badge visibly at all times during the conference for identification.
7. Registration passes are strictly not transferrable.
8. Unutilized registrations are strictly non-refundable.
9. For group registrations, if a registered delegate has left the organization, the registration MUST BE cancelled; replacements are not allowed. The cancellation and refund policy applies.
10. For all registrations, cancellations must be made latest by 14 October 2019. Cancellations are strictly not allowed after the above date.
1. Payments are debited to ‘National University of Singapore’.
2. Payments must be made online via a credit card at the point of online registration.
3. FCS accepts the following credit cards:
- American Express
4. After completing the registration form, you will be prompted to make payment online via a credit card.
5. In the event your payment fails, please kindly arrange for payment via another credit card.
6. After completing the online payment, you will receive an acknowledgment for your registration and payment. However, please note that registrations are not confirmed until funds are received.
7. Please allow 7 working days for the updating of your payment in our records.
8. Once payments have been received, a confirmation email will be sent to you informing that your registrations are confirmed.
9. For your records, please print a copy of the confirmation email.
10. For group registrations, an invoice will be sent after registration closes.
11. For other payment methods, please contact the conference secretariat.
Abstract submission is CLOSED.
1. Abstracts are limited to a total maximum of 300 words, excluding authors’ affiliations.
2. All abstract titles should be in Title Caps.
3. Please submit your abstracts as an attachment in MS Word Format.
4. Authors’ affiliations should be submitted in the following sample format.
1Cancer Science Institute of Singapore, 2Department of Medicine, National University of Singapore
5. Please avoid adding graphics, charts or photographs in your abstracts; they should only be included in your poster.
6. Please ensure that all special characters / symbols and formatting are properly displayed in your submission.
7. Please refer to the Abstract Template provided.
8. Dateline for Submission: 9th September 2019
Abstract submission is CLOSED.
1. Abstract submissions are free.
2. All abstracts submitted must represent scientific research relevant to the studies of cancer research.
3. Authors submitting abstracts are responsible for ensuring that all authors listed on the abstract have been notified of the submission.
4. Abstracts must be submitted by the presenting author.
5. Preliminary Selection: All abstracts received will be assessed by members of the Review Committee, who are authorized to decide if an abstract shall be accepted to participate in the FCS 2019 Posters Presentation and/or Oral Presentation.
6. Only submitters of accepted abstracts will be notified about the acceptance via email.
7. All accepted posters, poster presentations and oral presentations will be reviewed by the appointed panel of Poster Judges.
8. Results of the poster presentations and oral presentations will be announced on 5 November 2019 and awards will be presented to the winners on 6 November 2019.
9. Please ensure that the abstracts you have submitted are accurate; no revisions can be made after the abstract has been submitted.
10. Submission of your abstract/s implies that you have read, understood and comply with the Terms and Conditions as outlined.
Abstract submission is a simple two-step process.
Step 1: Prepare your abstract using the Abstract Template provided.
Please download the Abstract Template here.
Step 2: Complete and submit an Abstract Submission Form.
Please fill in your Abstract Submission Form here. (Abstract submission is CLOSED.)
Abstract Submitter Registration:
1. The invitation to submit an abstract does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation or registration costs associated with the Conference.
2. Submitters of accepted abstracts will receive registration waivers.
1. Those whose abstracts have been accepted will be notified via email between 16 and 30 September 2019. Dates are subject to change, please check back for updates.
2. Participants of the FCS Posters Presentations should print a physical poster that is A1-sized, colored and of portrait orientation and bring it along to be displayed at the conference.
3. Results will be announced on 5 November 2019, Tuesday.
4. Two winners of the best poster award will be awarded travel awards (up to USD$2,000 each) to support travel to the 2020 AACR Meeting.
5. Certificates of award and prizes will be presented to the winners at the end of the conference on 6 November 2019, Wednesday.
Maximize your brand endorsement and networking opportunities at FCS 2019
Raise your profile with Singapore’s foremost cancer conference that has seen an 18% increase in registrations year on year, and a fast-growing number of international participants.
Our prime exhibition spots ensure close interaction and mingling with local and international key decision makers in the scientific and biomedical community.
Face-to-Face Marketing and Sale Opportunities
In business negotiations, nothing beats face-to-face interactions. Interact and impress your potential customers at the conference.
Quality Lead Generation
Showcase and engage your products/services to a wide spectrum of audience ranging from scientists, physicians and students, while gaining valuable commercial and customer insights.
New Product Development
Obtain access to the latest and most pressing issues facing biomedical R&D from our renowned experts and opinion leaders.
We are pleased to recommend the Dorsett Singapore! Situated directly above the Outram Park MRT, Dorsett Singapore is located conveniently, 10 mins walk from The Academia. International delegates of the Frontiers in Cancer Science 2019 conference enjoy discounted rates at Dorsett Singapore ! Rates indicated are valid for stays from 3rd to 7th November 2019.