Frontiers in Cancer Science 2023
NUS University Cultural Centre, National University of Singapore
50 Kent Ridge Cres, Singapore 119279
6-8 November 2023 | Singapore
AACR - FCS 2022 Education Session Speakers
FCS 2022 International Speakers
FCS 2022 Local Speakers
NUS University Cultural Centre
National University of Singapore
50 Kent Ridge Cres, Singapore 119279
1. Rates are quoted in Singapore dollars. All prices are subjected to 8% GST.
2. * Affiliates refer to staff members and students from the Organizing Institutes: CSI, Duke-NUS, GIS, IMCB, LKCMed, NCCS, NCIS, NUS, NUHS and Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine.
*For on-site registration, only credit card payment option is accepted. Please note that cash payment will not be accepted.
- Please note that entry to the conference is strictly by registration only.
- Please note that entry to a single talk on a complimentary basis is STRICTLY not allowed.
- Registrations will allow admission to all scientific sessions, poster sessions, exhibition booths and lunch receptions.
- For group registrations, please contact the conference secretariat.
- Conference badges can be collected at the reception counter at the commencement of the conference.
- All registered participants are requested to display the conference badge visibly at all times during the conference for identification.
- Registration passes are strictly not transferable.
- Unutilized registrations are strictly non-refundable.
- For group registrations, if a registered delegate has left the organization, the registration MUST BE cancelled; replacements are not allowed. The cancellation and refund policy applies.
- For all registrations, cancellations must be made latest by 16 October 2023. Cancellations are strictly not allowed after the above date.
- Payments are debited to ‘National University of Singapore’.
- Payments must be made online via a credit card at the point of online registration.
- FCS accepts the following credit cards:
- American Express
- After completing the registration form, you will be prompted to make payment online via a credit card.
- In the event your payment fails, please kindly arrange for payment via another credit card.
- After completing the online payment, you will receive an acknowledgment for your registration and payment. However, please note that registrations are not confirmed until funds are received.
- Please allow 7 working days for the updating of your payment in our records.
- Once payments have been received, a confirmation email will be sent to you informing that your registrations are confirmed.
- For your records, please print a copy of the confirmation email.
- For group registrations, an invoice will be sent after registration closes.
- For other payment methods, please contact the conference secretariat.
Oral Presentation and Poster Presentation
- Abstracts are limited to a total maximum of 300 words, excluding authors’ affiliations.
- All abstract titles should be in Title Caps.
- Please submit your abstracts as an attachment in MS Word Format.
- Authors’ affiliations should be submitted in the following sample format:
Peter Tan1,21Cancer Science Institute of Singapore, 2Department of Medicine, National University of Singapore
- Please avoid adding graphics, charts or photographs in your abstracts; they should only be included in your poster.
- Please ensure that all special characters / symbols and formatting are properly displayed in your submission.
- Please refer to the Abstract Template provided.
- Deadline for Submission for Oral Presentation: 15 August 2023
- Deadline for Submission for Poster Presentation: 22 August 2023
- Please indicate your interest in either the oral and/or poster presentation categories which you are submitting for. Successful Oral Presenters will be able to present their work during the Frontiers in Cancer Science 2023’s programme.
- Results for Oral Presentation abstracts will be announced at least 3 weeks before the conference.
- Abstract submissions are free.
- All abstracts submitted must represent scientific research relevant to the studies of cancer research.
- Authors submitting abstracts are responsible for ensuring that all authors listed on the abstract have been notified of the submission.
- Abstracts must be submitted by the presenting author.
- Preliminary Selection: All abstracts received will be assessed by members of the Review Committee, who are authorized to decide if an abstract shall be accepted to participate in the FCS 2023 Posters Presentation and/or Oral Presentation.
- Only submitters of accepted abstracts will be notified about the acceptance via email.
- All accepted posters, poster presentations and oral presentations will be reviewed by the appointed panel of Poster Judges.
- Please ensure that the abstracts you have submitted are accurate; no revisions can be made after the abstract has been submitted.
- Submission of your abstract/s implies that you have read, understood and comply with the Terms and Conditions as outlined.
- Results of the poster presentations and oral presentations will be announced on Tuesday, 7 November 2023 and awards will be presented to the winners on 8 November 2023, Wednesday.
Abstract submission is a simple two-step process.
Step 1: Prepare your abstract using the Abstract Template provided.
Please download the Abstract Template here.
Step 2: Complete and submit an Abstract Submission Form.
Please fill in your Abstract Submission Form.
Abstract Submitter Registration
- The invitation to submit an abstract does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation or registration costs associated with the Conference.
- Submitters of accepted abstracts will receive registration waivers.
- By submitting an abstract, submitters are responsible for gaining appropriate permissions from the copyright holder.
1. Successful Poster abstract submitters will be notified via email from 24 August 2023*.
2. Successful Oral abstract submitters will be notified via email by 30 August 2023*.
* Dates are subject to change, please check back for updates.
3. Participants of the FCS Posters Presentations should print a physical poster that is A1-sized, colored and of portrait orientation and bring it along to be displayed at the conference.
4. Results will be announced on Tuesday, 7 November 2023.
5. Certificates of award and prizes will be presented to the winners at the end of the conference on 8 November 2023, Wednesday.