The Microscopy and Multiplex Assays (MMA) Core at the Cancer Science Institute of Singapore (CSI) provides a streamlined service which incorporates histology techniques, microscopy and other imaging based high-content experiments, to support both translational and basic science research.
The services offered span from:
(1) processing of formalin-fixed animal and human tissues;
(2) staining of mRNA/protein-based markers in FFPE tissues;
(3) quantitative imaging for multiplex IHC and spatial transcriptomics applications;
(4) AI-based analysis, and interpretation of high-content data;
(5) training and consultation services to assist researchers with experimental design and development of high-throughput protocols.
For further information and to discuss how we may help you with your tissue-based experiments, please email “MMA Core” [firstname.lastname@example.org].