4. Conference badges can be collected at the reception counter at the commencement of the conference.
5. All registered participants are requested to display the conference badge visibly at all times during the conference for identification.
6. Registration passes are strictly not transferable.
7. For all registrations, cancellations must be made latest by 8 February 2020.
*Please note that the Epigenetics in Cancer symposium is POSTPONEDuntil further notice, if you have registered and paid online, contact CSI_Singapore@nus.edu.sg to coordinate your refunds.
Online Registration and Payment
1. After completing the registration form, you will be prompted to make payment online via a credit card.
2. In the event your payment fails, please kindly arrange for payment via another credit card.
3, After completing the online payment, you will receive an acknowledgment for your registration and payment. However, please note that registrations are not confirmed until funds are received.
4. Please allow 7 working days for the updating of your payment in our records
5. Once payments have been received, a confirmation email will be sent to you informing that your registrations are confirmed.
6. For your records, please print a copy of the confirmation email.
7. Please leave your browser open after making payment until you get to see the payment receipt. Do not use BACK or RELOAD/REFRESH browser functions or CLOSE browser while using the service until the payment receipt or the Error page is displayed.
8. Browsers supported are Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Chrome. Please disable pop-up blocker.
9. For payment method Credit/Debit Card (VISA/Mastercard), a one-time password (OTP) would be required to authenticate the cardholder’s identity. You will be redirected to a page to enter the OTP (which is issued by the card issuing bank to the cardholder by SMS or token) before payment can be completed. For cards issued outside Singapore, authentication or the issue of OTP may vary.
10. Please click here to view the scheduled maintenance schedule for the month.
Students who have submitted an abstract AND registered for the symposium before 31 Dec 2019 will receive a complimentary admission to the symposium.
Students who register for the symposium AFTER 31 Dec 2019, would be charged at SGD $50.
*Subjected to 7% Goods and Services Tax
Terms and Conditions
*The student rate is only applicable to full-time matriculated students admitted.
*CSI Singapore reserves the right to request for valid student verification ID throughout the symposium.
Registration fee chargeable
Before 31 Dec 2019
After 31 Dec 2019
*Rates are quoted in Singapore dollars. All prices are subject to 7% Goods and Services Tax.