The following criteria will be used to evaluate membership applications:
- Cancer relevance of research activities
- Publications and/or grants
- Interdisciplinary collaborations
- Other criteria beneficial to CSI’s growth and reputation as a leading cancer research center
Types of Membership
- Associate: Faculty (clinicians and non-clinicians) who are engaged in cancer-related disciplines.
- Principal Associate: Faculty who have a demonstrated record of cancer-related basic, translational, and/or clinical research, or research in any of the population sciences with peer-reviewed funding, or independent investigator in the cancer field with start-up support from his/her academic department, and endorsement of the candidate by the Leader of the Program and/or Disease Group that the candidate proposes to join. Principal Associates are provided lab space within CSI premises.
- Distinguished Associate: Distinguished senior faculty and/or emeritus members.
- Alumni: All successful graduates of the CSI PhD program.