- Monthly stipend of up to 4 years
- S$3,400 and employer’s CPF contribution of 17% for Singaporean student
- S$3,200 for Permanent Resident (PR)
- S$3,100 for International Student
- Full-subsidy of tuition and miscellaneous fees
- Leave entitlement of up to 21 days.
- One-off allowance of up to S$1,750 for the purchase of laptop (amount to be reviewed yearly)
- One-off airfare to Singapore up to S$1,500
- Books/software allowance of S$1,000 for the period of candidature
- Conference allowance of S$10,000 for the period of candidature
- Award is renewable, subject to satisfactory academic performance
- No bond is imposed upon completion of programme.
- PhD supervisor has to be a CSI faculty.
- Refer to CSI Supervisor List, Please CLICK HERE for the list of CSI supervisors.
Please refer here for the terms and conditions of the CSI Scholarship.