A/Professor GOH Boon Cher,
Dr Wang Lingzhi,
In order to accelerate anti-cancer drug development, the DAPC is jointly launched by the Cancer Science Institute of Singapore (CSI) and National University Cancer Institute, Singapore (NCIS) on August 1, 2013. The aim of DAPC is to provide a state-of-the-art platform for teaching and research communities on pharmacokinetics and drug analysis which are one of the core research tools in drug discovery pipeline and personalized medicine.
The DAPC has the capability to support preclinical and clinical studies through the analysis of anticancer drugs along with modeling of pharmacokinetics with pharmacodynamics and pharmacogenetics to optimize therapeutic efficacy and minimize drug toxicities in patients. In addition, various studies can be designed for the in vitro characterization of drug-drug interaction and metabolism.
- API 4000 LC/MS/MS System
- API 3200 QTRAP LC/MS/MS system
- Agilent HPLC-UV/FL system coupled with 1200 fraction collector
- WinNonlin® (Pharsight)
- Simcyp Population-based Simulator ® (Simcyp Limited)
PIs of DAPC, A/Prof Goh Boon Cher and Dr Wang Lingzhi, are members of Cancer Science Institute of Singapore, and adjunct faculty at Department of Pharmacology, National University of Singapore. Their main research interests are centered on the following areas:
- Phase I clinical trials
- Preclinical pharmacokinetics investigation of new drug candidates
- in vitro and in vivo characterization of drug-drug interaction and metabolism
- Modeling of pharmacokinetics with pharmacodynamics and pharmacogenetics
- Wang LZ, Ramírez J, Yeo W, Chan MY, Thuya WL, Lau JY, Wan SC, Wong AL, Zee YK, Lim R, Lee SC, Ho PC, Lee HS, Chan A, Ansher S, Ratain MJ, Goh BC. Glucuronidation by UGT1A1 is the dominant pathway of the metabolic disposition of belinostat in liver cancer patients. PLoS One. 2013; 8(1):e54522. (IF: 4.092).
- Qiang, Wen, Benjamin Goldenson, Serena J. SIlver, Monica Schenone, Vlado Dancik, Zan Huang, Wang LZ, Timothy A. Lewis, W. Frank An, Xiaoyu Li, Mark – Anthony Bray, Clarisse Thiollier, Lauren Diebold, Laure Gilles, Martha S. Vokes, Christopher B. Moore, Meghan Bliss-Moreau, Lynn VerPlank, Nicola J. Tolliday, Rama Mishra, Sasidhar Vemula, Jianjian Shi, Lei Wei, Reuben Kapur, Ce’ cile K. Lopez, Bastien Gerby, Paola Ballerini, Francoise Pflumio, D. Gary Gilliland, Liat Goldberg, Yehudit Birger, Shai Izraeli, Alan S. Gamis, Franklin O. Smith William G. Woods, Jeffrey Taub, Christina A. Scherer, James E. Bradner, Boon-Cher Goh, Thomas Mercher, Anne E. Carpenter, Robert J. Gould, Paul A. Clemons, Steven A. Carr, David E. Root, Stuart L. Schreiber, Andrew M. Stern and John D. Crispino, “Identification of Regulators of Polyploidization Presents Therapeutic Targets for Treatment of AMKL”. CELL. 150 (2012): 575-589. (IF: 32.406).
- Yeo*, Winnie, Hyun Cheol Chung, Stephen L. Chan, Wang LZ, Robert Lim, Joel Picus, Michael Boyer, Frankie K.F. Mo, Jane Koh, Sun Y. Rha, Edwin P. Hui, Hei C. Jeung, Jae K. Roh, Simon C.H. Yu, Ka F. To, Qian Tao, Brigette B, Ma, Anthony W.H. Chan, Joanna H. M.Tong, Anthony T.C. Chan, Charles Erlichman and Boon C. Goh, “Epigenetic Therapy Using Belinostat for Patients With Unresectable Hepatocellular Carcinoma: A Multicenter Phase I/II Study With Biomarker and Pharmacokinetic Analysis of the Mayo Phase II Consortium and the Cancer Therapeutics Research Group”. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 30(2012): 3361-3367 (IF: 18.372).
- Professor Goh Boon Cher (Facility Head) [email: phcgbc[at]nus.edu.sg ]
- Dr Wang Lingzhi [email: csiwl[at]nus.edu.sg ]
14 Medical Drive #11-01G, Centre for Translational Medicine, National University of Singapore