a. Submit an Abstract
The RNA Biology Symposium 2018 is calling for submission of abstracts for posters.
- All abstracts submitted or accepted do not equate to registration waivers. All attending delegates, including abstract submitters MUST register.
- All abstracts submitted should represent scientific research relevant to the studies of RNA biology research.
- Authors submitting abstracts are responsible for ensuring that all authors listed on the abstract have been notified of the submission.
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the conference committee. Four abstracts will be chosen for oral presentations, based on scientific merit, as part of the conference main schedule.
- Submitters of accepted abstracts will be notified via email early August 2018. Dates are subject to change, please check against the website for updates.
- All accepted abstracts, including those selected for oral presentations, should be presented as a poster.
- No revisions can be made to submitted abstracts after the abstract submission deadline.
b. Format of Abstracts
- Abstracts are limited to a total of 300 words, excluding authors’ affiliations.
- Please submit your abstract as an attachment in MS Word Format.
- Authors’ affiliations should be submitted in the following sample format.
1Cancer Science Institute of Singapore, 2Department of Medicine, National University of Singapore
- Please avoid adding graphics, charts or photographs in your abstracts; they should only be included in your poster.
- Please ensure that all special characters / symbols and formatting are properly displayed in your submission.
- Please refer to the Abstracts Template provided.
To submit an abstract, please click here.
(Please register prior to abstract submission)
c. Posters Information
- Abstract submission closes on 5 July 2018.
- Participants of the RNA Biology Symposium Posters’ Competition should print a physical poster that is A1-sized, colored, of portrait orientation and bring it along to be displayed at the conference.
- All accepted posters and poster presentations will be reviewed by the appointed panel of Poster Judges at the conference.
- Two posters will be selected for the ‘Outstanding Poster Award’.
- The results of the RNA Biology Symposium 2018 Posters Competition will be made on 14 September, Friday.
- Certificates of award and prizes will be presented to the winners.
d. Closing Date
|Abstract Submission Deadline:||5 July 2018|
|Abstract Selection Notification:||1-10 August 2018|
Dates are subject to change, please check against the website for updates.